1. Registration fees are charged annually and are non transferable & are not refundable. Registration fees are $45.00 for new and $30.00 for returning students. Registration fees are waived for automatic enrollments. Please see installment payment plans below.
2. Each student must complete and submit a separate registration form.
3. Registration fees are waived for third child (and any child after the third child) in the same program period.
4. Family Discount: Second and third child (and any child after the third child) from the same family will receive 10% tuition discount.
5. Group Discount: Group classes of 10 or more will receive 10% tuition discount. Second and third child (and any child after the third child) from the same family still receive the family discount.
6. We allow sampling of our annual programs for a nominal fee of $35.00. You must be registered to sample our classes.
7. Registration is continuing all through the year. Tuition is prorated for students who register after the class start date. We will issue $30.00 credit for each and every class you did not attend prior to his/her enrollment.
8. This registration form serves as a contract between you and The Noble Architect Foundation. You are responsible for all payments, fees and tuition installments.
9. Installment and credit card payments are processed in our studio when you register in person.
10. The contract is binding and you are responsible for all payments. Please follow proper withdrawal procedure. We reserve the right to charge a $60.00 fee for withdrawal without a cause or a written request during the first week of classes.
11. Annual program refund policy due to lack of interest is as follows: 90% refund with proper withdrawal procedure during the first week of classes. 80% refund with proper withdrawal procedure during the second week of classes for any reason whatsoever. 60% refund with proper withdrawal procedure during the third week of classes for any reason whatsoever. 50% refund with proper withdrawal procedure during the fourth week of classes for any reason whatsoever. No refunds after fourth week of classes. We require a 30-day notice If you must leave due an emergency, illness, transfer, relocation, etc... If you wish to terminate this contract, you must submit a written request to withdrawal no later than one month prior to withdrawal for the annual programs. No refunds for seasonal classes after the first week of attendance.
12. Tuition can be paid by credit cards or installment payments. We offer 2, 5, and 10 installment plans. Installment Plans are only offered for annual enrollments. Payment due dates are selected by the registrant (you.) A payment that is late 5 days is past due. Past due payments are subject to 10% penalty. Penalty fees are added to payment installment and are due immediately. All installment plans require having a valid credit card on their accounts. Accounts past due beyond 5 days are subject to charges against credit cards on file.
13. No more than one make up class is allowed per program session. Missed classes must be made up during the program session. We offer make up class for canceled classes due to inclement weather. No-shows are responsible for payments.
14. We do not send out payment notices or payment receipts. Ongoing account statements are provided upon request; please send e-mail to email@example.com for account statements. Be sure to provide student name and ID number for efficient service.
15. Student ID numbers are provided upon registration.
Summer Camp Registration Guidelines
Our general policies apply to all summer camp applicants. We do not offer refunds/credits nor do we allow change of program once the student starts a camp session. No credit for no shows. All tuition is due before camp sessions start.
1.We reserve the right to cancel classes that do not meet minimum enrollment requirements.
2.We reserve the right to provide substitutes for any/all instructors for any reason through out the session(s)/year.
3.The Noble Architect Foundation offers extended arts and crafts classes during Fairfax County Teacher’s work day and certain holidays. Please contact the office for extended program fees and space availability.
4.You hereby give permission to the Noble Architect and FASCA to use student photos and videos for promotional purposes.
Disclaimer Unless otherwise specifically stated, the information contained herein is made available to the public by FASCA, Fine Arts Society for Cultural Appreciation, Incorporated. FASCA is a Non Profit Virginia Company and provides programming for training outlets. The Noble Architect Foundation is an independent organization that only facilitates programming locations for FASCA programs.Neither the Noble Architect Foundation (NAF) nor Fine Arts Society for Cultural Appreciation, Incorporated, FASCA or any other agency or entities thereof, assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, nor usefulness of any information, product or process disclosed in this website. All programs are offered upon availability. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the NAF, FASCA or any entities thereof. The views and opinions of the originators expressed therein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the NAF or FASCA or any agency or entities thereof.
The information contained herein is made available to the public by FASCA, Fine Arts Society for Cultural Appreciation, Incorporated. FASCA is a Nonprofit Virginia Company and provides at-cost and free programming at local schools, community centers and private offices and training outlets. All rights reserved - protected by copy right laws of the United States; 2000-2009.